Trauma-books.com can be contacted by email or snail mail only, for the purpose of recommending a book or other resource for the website.
Att: Monique Lisbon
PO Box 324
Whilst we welcome recommendations of resources, we regret that we are unable to respond to all correspondence.
Please do NOT contact us with any queries or disputes relating to any of the independent onliner bookstores that this website links to. Please refer to our Disclaimer for more information.
Trauma-books.com reserves the right to refuse any recommendations without explanation.
Samples may be sent by post for consideration of inclusion on Trauma-books.com. When sending sample items to us by post, please enclose a self-addressed stamped postpak if you wish to have your item returned. Trauma-books.com will not bear any cost in returning items to you.
Suggestions can also be made by email.
Where possible, please include all of the following:
- Title, author and publisher of the resource
- Type of resource (book, CD, etc.)
- Recommended retail price
- Photo of cover
- Suggested Trauma-books.com category
- Brief description (no more than 300 words)
- Link to secure online facility where this item can be purchased
- Other purchasing information (if not sold online)